It’s only been three cycles of Asia’s Next Top Model. But what would an all-star cycle look like? Here is my dream AsNTM All-Star cast from the girls in the cycles so far:
- Stephanie (Philippines/Cycle 1) 1
- Jodilly (Philippines/2) 2
- Aimee (Singapore/3) 3
These girls are out for vengeance. They almost clinched the title… but not quite. Will they do enough to get the crown the second time around?
The Early Exits
- Rachel (India/Cycle 1)
- Trang (Vietnam/1)
- Marie (Japan/2) 4
- Celine (Vietnam/3) 5
Fan favorites gone too early. Will they climb up the ranks to the top, or stay stuck at the bottom?
The Dark Horses
- Aastha (Nepal/Cycle 1)
- Josephine (Malaysia/2) 6
- Melissa (Malaysia/3) 7
We see the potential in these girls, but they might not have shown their full capacity in their respective cycles. Will these girls break through the all stars and shine in their own right?
The “Mean Girls”
- Helena (Hong Kong/Cycle 1) 8
- Janice (Indonesia/2)
- Tia (Thailand/2) 9
- Tahlia (Indonesia/3)
No cycle is complete without the “villains.” They bring the drama, but will they bring their game face in the all-star battlefield?
What do you think of my all-star cast? Who do you think I missed? What would your dream AsNTM All Star cycle cast look like? Sound off in the COMMENTS below.
- Blanc n Noir by Ross Paris (http://rossparis.com/post/44135608866/blanc-n-noir-photography-ross-paris-styling)
- Hanami Holiday 2012 Collection by Rajo Laurel http://rajolaurel.com/collections/22/5
- Aimee Cheng-Bradshaw’s official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/aimeechengbradshawofficial)
- Marie Nakagawa for JF
- Saigon by Jackie Tran photography (https://www.facebook.com/pages/JACKIE-TRAN-Photography/478325445365)
- Photo by Alexio Yeoh
- Chantico by Geoffrey Jones (http://www.threevisual.com.au/blog/chantico)
- Helena Chan shoes by Sleeh )
- Photo Gallery | Tia Tavee (http://www.tiatavee.com/photo-gallery/photo-gallery)